Since track racing is not the most popular branch of cycling, most of the manufacturers don’t really pay attention to it. And, unfortunately, as a result, most of the products on the market are outdated. The design of these products goes back to the 80s. We have to admit that these technologies have proved themselves to be very reliable, but as time goes by, new requirements for modern bikes are born. That’s why modern track hubs have to utilize all the progress that technologies have achieved to become lighter, more durable, have easier maintenance, and their appearance must be a good match to the modern carbon and aluminum racing machines.
We have taken into account all these aspects while we were designing these hubs. So, we present to you The second generation of Raketa Track Hubs.
100% engineered and produced in Russia.
— Aerospace grade aluminum 7075-T6
— Precision Japanese bearings made by NSK
— Stiff oversize 15 mm axle
— 349 grams per pair
— Titanium Gr. 5 bolts
— Custom spoke hole number
9x100 front spacing, 10x120 rear spacing
1,37"x24TPI — rear cog thread, 1,29"x24TPI LH — lockring thread.
Write about your color and spoke hole count preferences in the comments.
Matte and multicolor anodizing available! (Please inquire)
Shipping date — September 2019
READ MORE ABOUT NEW TRACK HUBS
Up to 29% DISCOUNT ON BUNDLE DEALS BELOW! ONLY ON PRE-ORDERS. VALID TILL JULY 25
1. Hub set + Standard cog + Lockring + Shipping = 300 USD instead of 422 USD
2. Hub set + Pro cog + Lockring + Shipping = 330 USD instead of 445 USD
3. Hub set + 2x Standard cogs + 2x Lockrings + Shipping = 350 USD instead of 484 USD
4. Hub set + 2x Pro cogs + 2x Lockrings + Shipping = 390 USD instead of 530 USD
5. Hub set + 16-Notch Lockring + Shipping = 290 USD instead of 385 USD